NuMale Medical Center, Doctors of Hair and NuFemme Rejuvenation Clinic are looking for a Social Media and Content Design Manager to join our team in Las Vegas, NV. We aim to be a proactive online influence for our patients and help improve their quality of life.
If you know how to excite and engage people online with your marketing and social media skills, then this role is for you. We need someone to help us build communities and make our clinics a household name.
As a key member of the Marketing team, the Social Media Engagement Expert will be responsible for supporting strategic communications, social media and brand awareness activities for the company, in addition to monitoring, publishing, measurement and reporting activities. Further, the ideal candidate must be well-versed with Adobe Creative Cloud and advancements in the graphic design field.
- Create graphic design and publish content for all of our social media channels
- Engage with the community, share relevant content from followers, and formulate ideas on how to expand our audience
- Write copy and create graphics that are in-line with the brand vision
- Report on social campaigns and provide recommendations on improvement
- Funnel social and community members to generate high quality leads
- Come up with innovative programs and ideas for all channels that lead to increased engagement and user acquisition
- Deep dive into industry, competitive and social trends
- Help us tell the story of our services, our company, our brand and most importantly, our vision
- Must be able to check social media activities regularly - responding to comments and messages, including evenings and weekends
Requirements, Experience & Skill Sets:
- 3+ Years' Experience
- Adobe Creative Cloud Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom
- Photography, Videography & Marketing
- Knowledge of website creation & management a plus
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
COMPENSATION AND BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Competitive Compensation depending on experience
- Medical insurance, dental, and life insurance
- Vacation, sick, and holiday pay
- Full-time position 40 to 50 hours per work week
- Please submit resume and pay requirements