Ready to leverage your past technical experience and accomplishments into the next phase of your career by building executive level business relationships and enjoying outstanding advancement potential with a respected market leader in the technology sector? Then look at NuMSP’s Partnership Success Manager (PMS) positions. NuMSP, awarded one of the top 50 fastest growing Managed Service Providers in the country in 2019, is looking for technical individuals that are proven career minded, self-starting, professionals with an aptitude for customer service and the ability to help our clients succeed.
A NuMSP Partnership Success Manager (PSM) acts as a technology business adviser to all customers by learning their business technology needs, identifying technology weaknesses and making recommendations to help facilitate their IT development and security. The PSM is also responsible for the overall growth, quality, and satisfaction of the customer’s services relationship. As a PSM, you will be independently responsible for establishing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients by connecting with key business owners and executives. The PSM must understand the technology forces affecting our customers and offering insightful solutions designed to provide the greatest value in helping our customers meet their business goals.
If you possess high energy, are technically savvy, are customer focused, detailed oriented and have strong communication skills then start planning your submittal. At NuMSP we are looking individuals who care about their customers, who want to be part of a team environment and are dedicated to helping NuMSP grow. At NuMSP we are about customer service and our clients are always considered clients for life. The same holds true of our extremely talented and energetic staff. See below to see if you meet or exceed the minimum qualifications to become part of the NuMSP team as a Partnership Success Manager. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Establish, develop and manage a strong customer centric relationship with a portfolio of clients to become their trusted technology adviser
- Understanding client goals, initiatives, challenges and relating these to NuMSP’s resources and solutions.
- Maintain awareness of client needs and opportunities for expansion. Recognize opportunities to place NuMSP products and services that will directly benefit the clients and facilitate cost effective, secure solutions to help achieve our client’s success.
- Collaborate cross departments to help ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to company standards while meeting the customer’s needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly with both clients and NuMSP staff the progress of the client on a regular basis including monthly and quarterly initiatives to customers and holding in person meetings with clients as appropriate.
- Collaborate with the Business Development Managers and Engineering teams to on-board and integrate new clients and further developing existing client relationships
- Work with the service delivery team ensuring all deadlines and goals are reached
- 3 – 5 years of account management experience in client-facing customer success, technical account management and/or technical sales roles or other relevant experience
- 2+ years hands on technical experience. The selected candidate must have an understanding of general networking, servers, desktops, cloud solutions and Office 365.
- Aptitude to gain a meaningful understanding of technical issues along with NuMSP products and services designed to resolve these issues.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Ability to manage/influence professionally and effectively through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus-building
- Demonstrable ability to take ownership and accountability, and act on client goals and objectives in a technical environment
- Must possess an enthusiastic personality and foster a positive work environment
- Client-focused attitude — a customer advocate
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, simultaneous, cross-functional work streams
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Strong presentation, project management, and negotiation skills
- Extensive experience managing multiple client relationships in the service sector
- Must have valid driver’s license with clean driving history
At NuMSP, we realize the role of a trusted IT advisor has also become more difficult. The advances in technology and the proliferation of security threats have progressed faster in the last five years than in the prior twenty. Because of that, NuMSP is creating a nationwide company with the scale and resources to deliver advanced services and security solutions that will rival the solutions experienced by Fortune 500 enterprises.
Why Work Here?After years of providing IT services and security solutions for small and medium (SMB) sized companies across several states, our leadership team decided to offer premium solutions in every state in the US. The SMB market has always provided the majority of job and economic growth in the United States but their ability to rely on technology has always been limited to their own research and knowledge or the reliance on a trusted IT advisor. At NuMSP, we realize the role of a trusted IT advisor has also become more difficult. The advances in technology and the proliferation of security threats have progressed faster in the last five years than in the prior twenty. Because of that, NuMSP is creating a nationwide company with the scale and resources to deliver advanced services and security solutions that will rival the solutions experienced by Fortune 500 enterprises.
Fastest growing MSP, training and growth opportunities