We are seeking Sales Rep - Advisor for our Downtown Miami, Fl Office.
Do you have previous phone sales skills? Are you articulate and pleasant over the phone? Our Miami office is looking for you!
We are looking for Sales Reps who are able to cordially greet and pitch program specifics to our clients. The ideal candidates are excellent sales persons and are able to pitch and close the initial sale consistently. Make your base salary plus COMMISSION and BONUSES!
Concierge-Level Medical company looking for a full-time Medical Sales Representative for our ever growing business located in Downtown Miami. The ideal Medical Sales representative will act as a liaison between the patient and office physicians and will be the face of our company. Our patient base consists of high end clientele. The ideal candidate will understand how to speak and hold conversations with such prospects.
Candidate requirements include previous medical sales experience with previous experience in the listed field considered a plus: Hormone Replacement, Pharmaceutical Sales, Medical Equipment Sales.
Please submit your resume to this job post, and upload a 30-60 Second video to our online folder by clicking here
Include the job title you are applying for and detail why you feel you would be a good fit for this role.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Cultivating warm and hot leads to life-long patients
- Selling services to prospective patients
- Establishing, maintaining relationships with physicians and staff
- Having a strong work ethic, communication, inter-personal skills and an ability to close and maintain business
- The ability to excel within a team environment while running an independent book of business
The office schedule is 8:30am - 5:30pm
NO NIGHTS and NO WEEKENDS EVER!
- Responsible for pitching programs
- Must know how to CLOSE
- Impeccable Customer service skills
- Ability to handle High Daily call volume 70-100 calls per day (in + out bound calls)
- Build rapport with prospective patients
- Ability to Multitask efficiently
- Previous sales experience
- Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoy working within a team
- Strong time management skills and practices
- Make base salary + uncapped commission as you continuously build your book of business!
- Health Benefits
- Paid Time Off