NuGenerex Therapeutics, part of the NuGenerex family of companies, is currently recruiting top performing sales representatives sought for sales opportunities in the U.S. Based Veteran Administration(VA) Hospitals and the VA Wound Care Clinics. This is a 1099 opportunity, commission only with unlimited income potential selling a 510k approved Advanced Wound Care product to surgical podiatrist, vascular surgeons, plastic surgeons and general surgeons. The product, Excellagen, is indicated for the management of wounds including diabetic foot ulcers, venous ulcers and other chronic and acute wounds. NuGenerex Therapeutics seeks the best of the best and will reward with industry leading commission rates and full training. An opportunity not to be missed! Successful candidates will be outgoing, professional, have experience of selling to the VA and a proven track record of meeting sales targets in the medical device industry.
Candidates must have experience selling in the VA Hospital system. Wound care experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- Ability to conduct a “complete call” (product, reimbursement, patient programs to key healthcare facility personnel).
- Ability to create & identify customer needs.
- Ability to comprehend and utilize highly complex clinical information and Studies.
- Ability to create deep relationships with Key Opinion Leaders.
- Ability to interface, collaborate and partner with existing sales team contacts.
- Strong negotiation/presentation skills and persuasive communication style, strategic thinking and planning skills and superior organizational skills.