Supervisor Incubator Assembly- 1st shift
- Posted: 9 days ago
- $62,000 to $72,000 Yearly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
We are looking to add a talented Supervisor to our team! We are a Global manufacturer of lab equipment. Come work at a company where our mission is to help fight disease and support scientific research with our products!!!
Apply DIRECTLY through our website: www.nuaire.com/careers
Assure quality of product is being maintained in all their respective departments throughout the company, and standards are adhered to. Responsible for product efficiency in their department accomplished by planning, controlling, directing, and supervising. Present a good management image. Build up loyalty to the company and the pride each person should have in their job. Being accountable for end results. Channel effective communication in three directions - to the employees, to the management, and to fellow supervisors.
Salary Range: $62k-$72 DOE
A. Education / Experience
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Applicable management training courses with two years manufacturing group leader experience or four years previous supervisory experience in an Assembly department.
Relevant experience with basic electrical terminology and Air flow or filtration experience a plus but not required
- Computer literate (e-mail, Microsoft Office)
- Ability to read and interpret part drawings and electrical schematics
- Effective communication skills.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
1. Efficient production
2. Setting a good example
3. Giving guidance and delegating tasks
4. Presenting a good management image
5. Being accountable
6. Good inter-management relations
7. Read and interpret part drawings and electrical schematics
8. Problem solving and corrective action
9. Utilize concepts of quality
10. Maintain quality standards
11. Understand and use shop mathematics
12. Maintain records and possess good oral and written communication skills
13. Utilize knowledge of manufacturing methods
14. Make suggestions to improve inspection manufacturing processes
15. Other duties as assigned
1. Work with a minimal amount of supervision.
2. Keep complete and detailed records of all work.
3. Delegate assignments to maintain efficient production.
4. Handle all assignments in a timely manner.
5. Regular attendance and punctuality.
Paid time off
Flexible spending account
Apply through our website: www.nuaire.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
2100 Fernbrook LnPlymouth, MN
ManufacturingView all jobs at NuAire, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?