Nu-Vision Associates, LLC Charlotte, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Exterior Caulking
- Concrete Finishing
- Form Carpentry
- Concrete Construction
- Hot and Cold Waterproofing
- Wall and Floor Coatings
- Structural Concrete Repairs
- Masonry Restoration
- Stucco Repairs
- Tuckpointing Brick/Stone Laying
The ideal candidate will be required to lift, stand, bend, squat, kneel, sit, climb stairs crawl and walk throughout the day. Candidate must perform all duties while being exposed to the weather element and temperature changes. Candidate must be comfortable with noise levels during the workday.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of asphalt or concrete experience.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must follow safety standards throughout job assignments.
- Must wear necessary personal protection as a precaution to protect eyes, nose, and skin, etc.
- Able to load and unload materials and distribute them to the appropriate areas of job site.
- Must be able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to operate hand and power tools including vibratory compactors, cement mixers, air hammers, small hoists, and basic survey equipment.
- Ability to have a flexible work schedule, including working overtime and weekends as needed.
- US work authorization (Required).
- Construction Experience: 1 year (Preferred).
- Valid Driver's License.
- MUST pass drug and background screening.
- Multiple locations
- Charlotte Metro Area
- Greensboro, NC
- Winston-Salem, NC
Compensation: Depends on experience
Nu-Vision Associates, LLC
ConstructionView all jobs at Nu-Vision Associates, LLC