Customer Success Analyst
Ntirety Newark, DE
- Posted: over a month ago
As a Customer Success Analyst, you are an important member of Ntiretys Customer Success team.
You will be Responsible for leading insights into both Transactional and Relational Net Promoter Score (NPS) customer satisfaction program and analyzing customer data to improve the overall customer experience. You will also be tasked with tracking and maintaining insights into customer churn through consistent interaction with the Sales Executive and Customer Success Manager teams.
The ideal candidate will have experience with Providing Excellent Customer Service, Data Analysis and Net Promotor Score. They should possess technical, business and communication skills. This person should also function as a business analyst and be comfortable meeting with different business units to gather and define requirements.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and maintain all communication to clients regarding RNPS surveys
- Create new monthly surveys to be completed by customers on a quarterly basis
- Create, review, and maintain all NPS data
- Create presentations for internal meetings and reporting purposes
- Reach out to clients via phone and email regarding the feedback provided
- Hold all owners of detractors accountable for ensuring the customer issue is being addressed and corrected
- Assist the Director of Customer Success in creating standard operating procedures and internal processes related to the NPS program
- Prepare internal reports and analysis based on data from RNPS and TNPS
- Work with Director of Customer Success to perform trend analysis and any other NPS data review that may be needed/requested from the management team
- Develop and maintain reports based on customer health
- Create and hold weekly meetings with stakeholders to ensure that items identified for improvement are being addressed
- Create and hold monthly Governance meetings presenting overall employee health to the Senior Leadership Team
- Make recommendations to improve efficiencies through identification or development and adoption of best practices
- Help determine the most significant contributors to overall customer health and learn how to configure a customer health scorecard that reflects the customer data
- Create a cadence with Sales and Customer Success to identify potential churn risks
- Track customer churn and create necessary reports showing the information
- Other duties as assigned
BA/BS in Business or closely related field, preferred; may consider applicants with equivalent combination of education, training and expertise
Understanding of Customer Success
Understanding of Net Promotor Score (NPS)
Highly organized and able to multi-task.
Takes high degree of ownership of their work.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
High computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
Proficient in MS word, excel and related computer applications.
Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
Ability to work independently.
Understanding API & S3 setup within Gainsight, preferred.
Salesforce administrator experience (SFDC Admin certification ideal)
Passion for providing excellent level of service.
Ntirety is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA).
Ntirety offersacompetitivesalaryandbenefitsincludingPaidTimeOff, FREE Medical to Employees, Dental,retirementplan with 401(k) match, andmuchmore.Ifyouareinterestedinjoiningaprofitable, growing,anddynamiccompany,wewanttohearfromyou! Ntirety isanEqual OpportunityEmployeranddoesnotdiscriminateonthebasisofrace,color,religion, sex,age,nationalorigin,disability,veteranstatus, sexualorientation,oranyother classificationprotectedby Federal,Stateorlocallaw.
Ntirety thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
BusinessView all jobs at Ntirety