Duration: 1 Year +
Location: Richfield, Minnesota
- Expertise in modem front-end technologies (React, ES6/Typescript, Redux).
- Strong experience in various types of testing approaches and code quality tools: TDD/BDD, unit, integration, end-2-end, contract, linting, etc.
- Experience with build tools (webpack, yarn/npn, node)
- CSS Preprocessors (SASS/LESS) and CSS organization methodologies (BEM, OOCSS, SMACSS)
- Experience with containerization, Kubernetes and other cloud technologies
- A firm grasp of fundamental web/internet technologies.
- Knowledge and experience working in an Agile (or SAFe Agile) environment
- Familiarity with the Node ecosystem, artifactory.
- Sharp eye for design and UI/UX.
- Knowledge of computer accessibility design rules, ADA compliance (a11y)
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken forms)
- Desire to build innovative products using cutting-edge technologies
Development of websites and applications through all phases of the development life cycle (including planning, building, testing, deploying, and maintaining)
Working with project managers using traditional and Agile methodologies to plan and execute development
A solid grasp of fundamental algorithms and applications
Firm understanding of software development principles, capabilities and limitations of platforms, including first-time user experience, battery life, connectivity issues, and perceived performance
Experience influencing software engineering best practices within your team
Knowledge of Accessibility and Web Standards
Experience with both Responsive and Adaptive Web Design
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, yarn, etc
Nr Consulting LLC