Sales Development Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join Our Mission: To Save the World from Unsafe Mobile Apps! NowSecure is the mobile app security software company trusted by the world’s most demanding organizations and most advanced security teams.
As the standards-based mobile app security and privacy company, NowSecure protects the Mobile App Economy. The world’s most demanding organizations, innovative mobile developers and advanced security teams entrust NowSecure to safeguard millions of mobile app users across banking, insurance, high tech, IoT, retail, hospitality, energy and government sectors. Only NowSecure delivers the full solution suite of continuous security testing for DevSecOps, mobile app supply-chain monitoring, expert mobile pen testing and training courseware with the depth, speed, accuracy, and efficiency to meet modern business demands. Dedicated to the open-source community and standards including OWASP, ioXt and NIAP, NowSecure is SOC 2 certified and recognized by IDC, Deloitte, Gartner and TAG Cyber. www.nowsecure.com
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is an entry level role that will launch your career into enterprise software sales. You will be responsible for connecting with prospects and qualifying sales opportunities while leveraging our martech stack, amazing content, free trial options, marketing resources, and our team of security experts. You’ll work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to craft and experiment with messaging, while providing feedback on what our customers and their peers are saying about a rapidly growing industry. Your mission is to educate Dev and Security teams to guide them to see how we help them deliver secure mobile apps faster, creating opportunities for the Sales force to work and close fast.
What You’ll be Doing
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Research accounts, identify key players and stakeholders to generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your territory
- Source new leads and nurture contacts through inbound lead follow-up, platform trial support and on-boarding, and outbound calls, emails, and social outreach
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Perform effective online demos to prospects and support through 30 day product trials
- Promote and attend both local & national events in Security & DevOps representing NowSecure
- Book meetings that convert to opportunities to achieve quarterly quotas
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Leverage advanced martech stack including: Salesforce.com, Outreach.io, SalesIntel.io, Engagio ABM, LinkedIn & Sales Navigator, and more
Who You Are
- You are ready to join a rapidly growing team, are passionate about learning new technologies, and want to earn aggressive commission rates.
- You are entrepreneurial-minded with solid technical knowledge.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, goal-driven environment. At NowSecure, we move fast and with purpose to ensure our customers are always protected on mobile. We get things done!
- You have outstanding communication and collaboration skills and are able to work with an intelligent and passionate group, get consensus, and drive the program forward.
- You are execution focused and emphasize getting things done while paying attention to important details.
- You have experience working in dev tools, enterprise and SaaS markets.
Skills and Experience Needed for Success
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong phone presence and experience making cold calls
- Strong writing skills to engage with prospects and craft dozens of personalized emails per day
- Proficient with email, LinkedIn and social sharing platforms
- Persistence is key. Not every prospect is going to be a customer. Being able to bounce back if you lose an opportunity will be key for this job.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Data-Driven and Analytical
- Last but not least: a sense of humor, positive “can-do” attitude, and fun to work with
Bonus Points if You Have Any of the Below
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM, Outreach.io, SalesIntel.io, Engagio ABM, LinkedIn & Sales Navigator
- Previous experience working in the Mobile or Security industry
We Value Diversity
We believe that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value team members who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary band for this position ranges is competitive and commensurate with experience and performance.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive annual bonus and equity package.
- Remote work flexibility (Find your team members working across the U.S. and globally!)
- Unlimited PTO (And yes, we want you to use it!)
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Home Office Stipend
- Company Retreats!!
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated team members solving some of the most unique challenges with a passion for Mobile App Security!
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at NowSecure
Get fresh Mobile Phone Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.