Is This You?
You are a natural conversationalist, quick on your feet, and you are adept at building customer relationships and rapport. You can confidently engage customer sales leads and develop the initial interest in our clients products into a sale. You must be a great student, eager to think outside the box / explore innovative solutions, and able to take advice from senior management and self-correct through supportive coaching and evaluation. Last but not least, you are competitive and can thrive in a environment where persistence, grit and an inherent drive to succeed are the status quo.
What You Will Do Here:
- Collaborate with senior management and team leads to build a network fueled by customer satisfaction. Our mission is to be sure our customers are glad they met us. Our clients are industry leading and we enjoy educating consumers on conservation solutions that they didn’t know were possible and can save them money in the process.
- Champion interactive sales presentations. Use cost-benefit analysis and streamlined technology solutions to take the lead in analyzing customer needs and closing proposals while ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Be a part of a firm that is dedicated to helping our team members be empowered to grow within the company. We take training and development seriously and are committed to providing continuous opportunities for advancement to those willing and excited to seize them. We have an intense focus on how we can grow individually, as a team and continue to expand our company’s reach.
- Join a team of high performers who like to work hard and enjoy themselves while making a difference in the local and global community. Camaraderie is a core value of our team and we encourage participation in our coed sports leagues, regular company outings to games, team Happy Hours, and quarterly community service projects.
- Engage in a continuous feedback loop centered on improving every facet of our customer experience by analyzing true sales metrics including closing percentages, attrition rates, referral generation, and overall customer satisfaction.
- Associates degree or higher
- Confident and comfortable in a variety of social and business settings with incredible communication skills and business acumen
- Proven track record of achievement in leadership, sports, job promotions, or scholastic awards
- Strong presentation skills, ability to think strategically and problem solve with a knack for organization and attention to detail
- Personal integrity is a must as you care about your personal brand as much as our own.
What We are Committed to Providing You:
- Comprehensive compensation package.
- Health benefit options.
- Continual advancement opportunities and cross training in multiple departments. We are dedicated to breaking the mold and promoting from within.
- Opportunity to work with one of INC 500’s Fastest Growing Companies and the East Coast's #1 choice for energy reduction for several years and counting.
- Company culture perks: team outings, company events, regular stand up meetings to facilitate innovation and new ideas, and continuous collaboration.
marketing, sales, entry level marketing, entry level sales, full time sales, full time marketing, inside sales, inside sales and marketing, inside marketing, outside sales, outside marketing, retail sales and marketing, hospitality sales and marketing, sales and marketing management, sales and marketing trainee, sales and marketing trainer, sales and marketing team lead, sports marketing, retail marketing, promotional sales and marketing, event sales and marketing, telemarketing and sales, marketing and sales brand awareness, technology sales and marketing, team lead sales and marketing, entry level full time sales and marketing, marketing and sales team lead, hospitality sales, Entry level marketing and sales, Entry level marketing and sales, part time marketing and sales, sales and marketing acquisitions, sales and marketing customer service, marketing, sales, entry level marketing, entry level sales, full time sales, full time marketing, inside sales, inside sales and marketing, inside marketing, outside sales, outside marketing, retail sales and marketing, hospitality sales and marketing, sales and marketing management, sales and marketing trainee, sales and marketing trainer, sales and marketing team lead, sports marketing, retail marketing, promotional sales and marketing, event sales and marketing, telemarketing and sales, marketing and sales brand awareness, technology sales and marketing, team lead sales and marketing, entry level full time sales and marketing, marketing and sales team lead, hospitality sales, Entry level marketing and sales, Entry level marketing and sales, part time marketing and sales, sales and marketing acquisitions, sales and marketing customer service, entry level full time entry level marketing and sales, entry level entry level marketing and sales person, marketing and sales rep, entry level marketing sales rep, field marketing, retail sales, retail marketing, inside marketing and sales, entry level outside marketing and sales, entry level entry level full time outside marketing sales rep, entry level outside marketing and sales, entry level sales and marketing full time, entry level full time outside marketing and sales rep, sales and marketing, entry level entry level sales and mktg., full time team player, sales oriented, entry level sales manager, entry level sales support, entry level retail sales, hospitality sales, travel sales, entry level telemarketing sales, entry level charity sales, inside sales, entry level canvass sales, entertainment sales, entry level enterprise sales, entry level sales, sales rep, sports oriented, help wanted, full time outside marketing and sales rep, new grad, marketing and sales, restaurant, server, full time waitress, entry level full time waiter, full time hostess, host, retail, marketing, barista, bartender, trainer, busser, entry level full-time, Marketing , Sales and Marketing , Customer Service , Retail , Hospitality , Restaurant , entry level Sales and Marketing , Marketing entry level entry level Telecommunications , entry level Direct Marketing , Telemarketing , entry level Direct Mail Marketing, sales and marketing, sales and marketing associate, University of Wisconsin, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, University of Illinois at Chicago, Indiana University, University of Iowa, University of Missouri, Michigan State University, Ferris State University, Western Michigan University, Indiana State University, Augustana College, Aurora University, Benedictine University, Black Hawk College, Blackburn College, Bradley University, Chicago State University, City Colleges of Chicago, College of DuPage, College of Lake County, Columbia College Chicago, Concordia University Chicago, DePaul University, Dominican University, East West University, Eastern Illinois University, Elmhurst College, Harper College, Illinois Central College, Illinois College, Illinois Eastern Community Colleges, Illinois State University, Illinois Wesleyan University, Joliet Junior College, Kendall College, Knox College, Lake Forest College, Lewis University, Loyola University Chicago, McHenry County College, Millikin University, University of Michigan, Monmouth College, Moraine Valley Community College, Morton College, National Louis University, North Central College, North Park University, Northeastern Illinois University, Northern Illinois University, Northwestern University, Olivet Nazarene University, Prairie State College, Quincy University, Robert Morris University Illinois, Roosevelt University, Saint Xavier University, Southeastern Illinois College, Southern Illinois University, Trinity Christian College, Triton College, University of Chicago, University of Illinois at Chicago, University of Illinois at Springfield, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, University of St Francis, Waubonsee Community College, Western Illinois University, Wheaton College