We are looking for innovative, team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele.
We promote our clients' brand names by developing and supporting field marketing programs in retail environments. You will work closely with other Marketing Specialists and corporate marketing/sales organizations to support promotional activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc) and utilize your marketing expertise to help develop and execute brand awareness programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES AND PRIMARY DUTIES:
- Development of marketing campaigns and strategies
- Customer service and client acquisition
- Implementation of product launches
- Rigorous leadership training
- In-store promotional advertising
BACKGROUND / PREFERRED SKILLS
- 0-4 years of experience in a Marketing, Sales, Or Promotional Events
- Positions with Experience in Retail, Restaurant, or dealing with the Public on a regular basis
- Exceptional Organization and Communication Skills
- Desire To GROW Into a Management Position
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a graphic design or telemarketing or creative position.
This position is ENTRY LEVEL with the ability to ADVANCE towards a management role.
MUST BE ABLE TO START WITHIN 2 WEEKS AND LIVE LOCALLY