Under the direction and mentorship of our Manager, your day is dedicated to meeting weekly sales goals, answering customers' questions, and engaging in customer interaction. Our representatives primary focus is with new sales, customer support and providing information regarding our clients latest services.
What You Will Do Here:
- Collaborate with senior management and team leads to build a network fueled by customer satisfaction. Our mission is to be sure our customers are glad they met us. Our clients are industry leading and we enjoy educating consumers on conservation solutions that they didn’t know were possible and can save them money in the process.
- Champion interactive sales presentations. Use cost-benefit analysis and streamlined technology solutions to take the lead in analyzing customer needs and closing proposals while ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Be a part of a firm that is dedicated to helping our team members be empowered to grow within the company. We take training and development seriously and are committed to providing continuous opportunities for advancement to those willing and excited to seize them. We have an intense focus on how we can grow individually, as a team and continue to expand our company’s reach.
- Join a team of high performers who like to work hard and enjoy themselves while making a difference in the local and global community. Camaraderie is a core value of our team and we encourage participation in our coed sports leagues, regular company outings to games, team Happy Hours, and quarterly community service projects.
- Engage in a continuous feedback loop centered on improving every facet of our customer experience by analyzing true sales metrics including closing percentages, attrition rates, referral generation, and overall customer satisfaction.
- 1-5 Years of experience in sales, customer service or related industries
- 2-4 Years of college completed, BA/BS preferred
- Ability to work with others
- Professionalism and integrity
- Exemplary communication skills
- Continued training and development
- A collaborative team to work with
- Company travel opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Stable career
- Supportive family-like team
Full time entry level sales, entry level sales person, entry level full time sales rep, entry level sales rep, entry level full time outside sales rep, entry level outside sales, full time outside sales rep, entry level full time sales and marketing, entry level sales and mktg. , full time team player, entry level full time sports oriented, entry level full time help wanted, full time outside sales rep, entry level full time new grad, entry level full time sales, entry level restaurant, entry level server, full time entry level waitress, full time waiter, full time hostess, entry level full time host, entry level full time retail, entry level full time, marketing, events, promotions, sales, customer service, public relations, retail restaurant, account executive, account exec, account representative, fun, growth, expansion, advancement, money, team, account rep, account manager, account management, sales rep, sales representative, sales exec, sales executive, field sales, ad sales, marketing sales, promotional sales, publishing sales, mortgage sales, loan sales, loan officer, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, sales professional, sales associate, telemarketing, cold caller, cold calling, salesman, saleswoman, salesperson Marketing, Promotions, Sports, , Sales, Customer Service, Public Relations, Human Resources, Entry Level, Career Builder related words: Sales, Customer Service, Manager, Management, Manage, Marketing, Management, Administrative, Administrative Assistant, Human Resources, Receptionist, Entry Level, Customer Service, Assistant, Advertising, Supervisor, Public Relations, Office, Payroll, Admin, fun, growth, expansion, advancement, money, team, Training, Human Resources, Operations, Office Manager, General, Executive, Vice President, Sales, Manager, All, Recruiter, Entrepreneur, PR, P.R., Advertising, C Marketing Management, Entry Level Management, Entry-Level Management, Entry Level Sales, Entry-Level Sales, Entry Level Marketing, Entry-Level Marketing, Entry Level College Grad, fun, growth, expansion, advancement, money, team , Entry-Level College Grad Training, General, Sales, Manager, All, Recruiter, Entrepreneur, PR, P.R., Advertising, Inventory, Internship, Entry-Level, College Graduate, College Grad, High School Graduate, High-School Graduate, High School Grad, Marketing Management, entry Level Management, Entry-Level Management, Entry Level Sales, Entry-Level Sales, Entry Level Marketing, Entry-Level Marketing, Entry Level College Grad, Entry-Level College Graduate Sales techniques Leading, coaching & motivating Business administration Human resource management University of Wisconsin, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, University of Illinois at Chicago, Indiana University, University of Iowa, University of Missouri, Michigan State University, Ferris State University, Western Michigan University, Indiana State University, Augustana College, Aurora University, Benedictine University, Black Hawk College, Blackburn College, Bradley University, Chicago State University, City Colleges of Chicago, College of DuPage, College of Lake County, Columbia College Chicago, Concordia University Chicago, DePaul University, Dominican University, East West University, Eastern Illinois University, Elmhurst College, Harper College, Illinois Central College, Illinois College, Illinois Eastern Community Colleges, Illinois State University, Illinois Wesleyan University, Joliet Junior College, Kendall College, Knox College, Lake Forest College, Lewis University, Loyola University Chicago, McHenry County College, Millikin University, University of Michigan, Monmouth College, Moraine Valley Community College, Morton College, National Louis University, North Central College, North Park University, Northeastern Illinois University, Northern Illinois University, Northwestern University, Olivet Nazarene University, Prairie State College, Quincy University, Robert Morris University Illinois, Roosevelt University, Saint Xavier University, Southeastern Illinois College, Southern Illinois University, Trinity Christian College, Triton College, University of Chicago, University of Illinois at Chicago, University of Illinois at Springfield, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, University of St Francis, Waubonsee Community College, Western Illinois University, Wheaton College