Are you looking to start a Customer Service Career TODAY? - We are looking for 3 full time Customer Service Associates.
There’s never a dull moment with us. Our extraordinary team tackles every challenge with enthusiasm, creativity, and while we focus on producing results that does not mean we do not have fun along the way. We promote open communication and good old-fashioned hard work.
If you think you have what it takes, APPLY NOW!
We are focused on building brands from the ground up and support each other in this team effort. If you are great at what you do, share our core values, and want to change the face of client relations with us, submit your resume!
We pride ourselves in providing exceptional customer service. We are looking for an individual who is ambitious, detail-oriented, energetic, loves to chat, and most of all has a desire to help our customers select the right products for them.
- Customer service associates provide prompt and friendly customer support via multiple channels on issues ranging from simple to complex
- Customer service associates process orders and returns
- Customer service associates troubleshoot technical issues for customers
- Customer service associates skillfully assist and retain customers through positive customer relationship building
- Customer service associates provide product recommendations and advice when needed
- Customer service associates meet and exceed service, accuracy, and productivity expectations
- Customer service associates communicate with Team Leads and/or Management to correct and prevent customer complaints/issues
- Customer service associates suggest improvements to enhance company communications
- Customer service associates assist with various projects
- No experience necessary, customer service background is a plus
- Punctual and consistent attendance is required.
- Open availability required.
- Must be available to work overtime, holidays and weekends as needed
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Solid problem-solving skills
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager