If you have great people skills and enjoy working with the public, we want to meet you!
We're seeking a full-time Client Services Associate who is career minded and posses unmatched people skills. This is an entry level opening NOT in a call center environment. As a result of clients placing a high value on the more personalized approach and excellent customer service delivered by the customer service team, there is a new opening for the expansion of the marketing campaign.
Servicing energy giants with a smile and a handshake is why the customer service division has enjoyed unprecedented growth this year. Campaigns are focused on developing and executing unique, and personable advertising strategies designed to generate new customers for clients.
The Goals Are Simple: every consumer must benefit from the promotions, every client must benefit from the services provided and every representative must benefit from the training and team spirit of the company!
Benefits of the Customer Service Position:
- Comprehensive one on one Training by a National Manager
- Travel allowance
- Opportunity For Community and Charity Involvement
- Hands on Learning
- Flexible Scheduling
- Numerous Advancement Opportunities
- Experience in customer service and associated fields
- Ability to adapt to a variety of people
- Winning attitude and dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction
- Positive attitude and ability to work well within a team environment
- College Degree preferred
- Background in Retail or Restaurant
- Leadership skills
- Local to the office area
Responsibilities of our Client Services Reps:
- Client and customer relations
- Team Building
- Human Resources
- Marketing Strategies