At GATEWAY SALES CONSULTING we want to teach sales and marketing fundamentals to our new individuals so we can grow them into management. This is because we are looking to expand our company.
- Sales and customer service
- Account management and retention
- Sales and marketing presentations
- Sales order tracking
- Training current sales and marketing reps in customer service
For those who qualify, additional responsibilities may include:
- Interviewing potential new team members
- Training others
- Performance tracking
- Work / life balance - enjoy working Monday through Friday during normal business hours only
- Company paid travel opportunities for networking, continued training and awards
- Competitive weekly pay vs bi-weekly
- Monetary bonuses
- Formal rotational training and continued development
- Mentorship from top Executives with several years of industry experience
- Professional, fun and exciting team environment
- Comprehensive and continued training including (but not limited to) team management, advertising, social media, SEO, finance, talent management, campaign knowledge and more
- Advancement opportunities into management and consulting roles within
- Fun company events for philanthropy, high performance recognition, team building, networking and continued training
Benefits & Our Culture
The team at Gateway Sales Consulting offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We have a team based and structured culture where employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and responsibilities.
Submit your resume today for consideration!