Customer Service Representative Job Responsibilities:
Serves customers by providing product and service information; attract new customers and develop new accounts.
Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Customer Service Representative Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer Service
- Product Knowledge
- Quality Focus
- Problem Solving
- Market Knowledge
- Documentation Skills
- Resolving Conflict
Our Firm Provides:
- Ongoing training
- Exciting career paths
- Full time | part-time | seasonal opportunities
- Supportive team environment
- Health insurance
- Sick leave
- Travel opportunities
- Major Holidays off
- Monthly potlucks
- Opportunities to participate in quarterly community fundraisers
The Next Step:
If you feel that you are ready to take the next step in your career and if you feel that you are that dynamic individual that is ready to make a difference in the world around them - apply today! As we are currently hiring, a member of our talent acquisition team will review your application. Please make sure that your contact information is up to date because if you are deemed a qualified candidate, you will be contacted within 48 hours. All interviews initially take place at our corporate office in Orange, CA, but once hired, we can have you staffed at this location closest to you.