Now Hiring You Aventura, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Small but busy Aventura law firm is looking for a full-time Discovery Assistant.
Must have at least 2 years of experience in a law firm or another professional setting. Must be a proficient computer user, as well as have impeccable grammar and strong written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish. You will be the liaison between the firm’s clients and the attorneys and paralegals/law clerks, responsible for collecting the requested information and documents from clients for the purpose of preparing discovery responses. Must be polite, assertive, efficient, highly organized, reliable, a clear communicator, a problem solver, and treat everyone with professionalism and care. Looking for someone who is cheerful, full of energy, and wants to grow. A positive attitude and good common sense are a MUST.
Candidates much align with our core values, which are: being honest and ethical; providing exceptional client service; being passionate about personal growth and helping others, and being a team player.
· MUST have experience working at a law firm or another professional setting.
· MUST be bilingual (English/Spanish).
· MUST have a high level of competence with technology.
· MUST have the ability to develop rapport with clients and maintain strong working relationships.
· MUST be assertive and patient.
· MUST exhibit meticulous attention to detail and produce an accurate and high-quality work product.
· MUST be trusted to handle confidential and sensitive information.
· MUST be ethical, deliver outstanding client service and adhere to the highest standards of professionalism.
· Working knowledge of online case management and intake systems, such as MyCase and Clio Grow, is a PLUS.
· Prior experience working at an employment law firm or another litigation law firm is a PLUS.
· Medical insurance (post-60-day waiting period);
· Paid time off (post 90-day probationary period).
Competitive salary depending on experience, plus discretionary bonus and benefits as described above.
Now Hiring YouWhy Work Here?
We are a South Florida based recruiting firm focused on great matches for our candidates and clients.
We are a top South Florida Recruiting firm specializing in both Legal and Financial Recruiting.