SENIOR Maintenance Supervisor/Engineer
Growing organization that is looking for a teacher, facilitator, and problem solver to build a strong and reliable team of mechanics who are proactive, skilled and focused problem solvers we will rely on this person to develop the skills of subordinates along with improving the aptitude of the organization.
Packaging Maintenance Supervisor/Engineer will be responsible for all facilities, production and compounding equipment maintenance.
- Skills in liquid filling machinery (semi-automatic, automatic and manual)
- Understanding electrical and hydraulic functionality
- Skills in facility maintenance (water systems, HVAC, structural maintenance, etc.)
- Trouble shooting skills
- Predictive and preventative maintenance skills
- Lean Manufacturing is a plus, six sigma
- Leadership and technical skills to build and lead a strong team
- Strong problem-solving skills, good communication skills as well
- Must have great collaboration skill, with the ability to effectively work closely with cross-functional teams
- The desire to make a meaningful difference. Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- A thorough understanding of Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP’s)
- A thorough understanding of OSHA safety rules and regulations
- Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent experience and certifications
- Minimum of +6 years of related work experience in an industrial liquid filling environment
- CAD drawing capability a plus
- Trained in electrical, pneumatic, plumping and mechanical engineering
- Ability to be on feet and on the production floor over 90% of the day
Now Hiring You
Why Work Here?We are a top South Florida Recruiting firm specializing in both Legal and Financial Recruiting.
We are a South Florida based recruiting firm focused on great matches for our candidates and clients.