We're seeking superstar Associate Attorneys with can-do attitudes!
You will represent the firm's clients in legal proceedings, draw up legal documents and advise clients on legal transactions.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies
- Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients
- Advise clients on business and legal transactions
- Negotiate settlements for legal disputes
- Comply with all legal standards and regulations
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law
- Previous experience in law
- Florida Bar Admitted
- Spanish is preferred
- Familiarity with various legal documents
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We're seeking attorneys with 1-3 years of experience, and also attorneys with 4+ years of practicing experience.
Compensation is competitive and will be based on experience.