Don't want to be stuck in a cubicle?
Love the idea of every day being different?
Prefer meeting with potential clients face to face?
If you found yourself answering yes or nodding to the above questions then this is the job for you!
Here at Richard Allen, we are looking to hire for an entry level outside sales representative. We are looking for someone who is also career-oriented as we only promote from within. This job involves face to face sales of services to new business prospects.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using company procedures.
- One on one sales based interaction with customers.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of needs.
- Meet customer requirements by providing personalized solutions.
- Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
- Prepare complete and accurate work on the customer file.
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality.
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Bonus and cash incentives, compensation and advancement are based on an individual's performance
- Philanthropic/Community involvement
- Organized sports leagues
- Employee personal/professional ongoing development
- Employee recognition
- Company retreats