Ascension Management, Inc. is opening up a Marketing Coordinator position. The coordinator creates and ensures a fun-filled, entertaining and exciting environment where the flawless delivery and execution of service excellence is paramount to our major clients in the Telecom industry.
Ascension Management, Inc. is one of the most effective and influential advertising businesses in Baltimore and across the US. We serve clients in entertainment and other sectors. Ultimately, our goal is to establish a bridge between them and their target consumers. Using geo-targeting and market research, we reach the right audience to ensure each initiative complements a business’ goals and financial targets.
- Acts as a role model and coach while developing trainees using a consistent, approachable demeanor and clearly articulating expectations
- Ensures that team members clearly understand and are held accountable for their performance expectations
- Provides appropriate recognition and rewards to individuals and groups when consistent superior performance is attained.
- Demonstrates excellent facilitator skills in resolving conflicts between different points of view
- Will be responsible for the coordination and execution of all entertainment offerings in accordance with all regulatory approvals
- Works closely with events planners and promotions coordinator on the execution of all events/promotions/entertainment
- Maintains records, charts, and graphs of teams performance
- Must have the ability to execute programs that deliver excitement, and provide a service experience that meets department expectations
- Establish and maintain an effective working relationship with other divisions
- Must be very organized and able to handle many tasks at one time
- Measured on thoroughness of detail, execution, and profitability
- College degree preferred
- Event coordination experience
- Experience with team managing projects
- Upbeat individual that displays excitement in surrounding atmosphere
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager