Our company is looking for an Entry Level Account Management Trainee who can assist clients with product issues and help to maintain a high customer retention level.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop efficient methods for handling issues with larger revenue customers
- Work on special short-term projects to offer customized support for new products or products at end-of-life
- Monitor the customer satisfaction levels and develop methods for increasing them
- Assist in creating ways for delivering excellent customer service to irate or problematic customers
- High school diploma/GED required (College degree preferred)
- 2+ years experience in a customer service role
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong sense of professionalism and discretion required
Benefits: The management team offers an environment where our associates ideas are not only heard but implemented. As a company, we offer advancements base solely on individual performance.
- Full paid training
- Full time / Part Time / Seasonal Positions
- Management trainee positions opening
- Travel opportunities
If you feel that you are the right candidate, do not hesitate - Apply Today! A member of our Human Resources team will be in contact shortly after to discuss further details.
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager