Customer Service Representative:
We are looking for a full time employee who will provide customer service and customer support to the organization. This position will initiate and/or implements sales support action items as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction are maintained. Full training is provided in learning a product line to inform, assist and educate customers on how products work. All candidates must be well spoken and able to present him/herself to others in a professional manner.
Tasks and Responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative:
- Interact with customers daily to inform of client products and services
- Perform a needs assessment of the customer and recommend products and services or pass along consumer leads to sales department depending on level of expertise.
- Ensure and provide quality service to external customers.
- Answer all customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Process orders with high level accuracy.
- Take initiative and resolve and escalations or complaints.
- Maintain a positive representation of the company and associated brands at all times.
- Utilizing training materials in a meaningful way that ensures class graduates have a smooth transition into successful, professional Customer Service / Customer Retention position
- Creating a positive, fun, and motivating environment to enhance employee performance and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor individual progress to provide coaching opportunities and to understand employee developmental needs.
- Participation in morning meetings including: role-play scenarios, product knowledge, and psychology of customer service behavior training
Requirements of a Customer Service Representative:
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Must be a team player.
- Previous customer service and sales experience is a plus.
- Must have strong communications skills.
- Must be organized.
- Must be personable and comfortable interacting with customers daily.
- Desire to participate in professional development and take on new responsibilities
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Customer service or customer relationship experience
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast paced environment
- Degree preferred
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager