Location: Miami, FL
Compensation: $100,000 plus - Combination of Salary & Uncapped Commission + Fortune 500 Benefits Package
Our client is a Jacksonville, Florida-based company that began in 1999, with its roots in the financial services industry. The company started out and continues to be to this day, one of the preferred providers of PEO services in the areas of human resources, payroll processing, and related employment services. With its primary focus on providing first-in-class customer service, Our client grew rapidly, experiencing triple-digit growth in its early years. They are currently expanding and are looking for top producers to grow the Miami market.
This position is for a results-driven, money-motivated self-starter, responsible for cultivating new business opportunities for PEO & HR Outsourcing services. As a business development associate, you will be responsible for developing a local client base through prospecting, networking, and cold calling to various industries and local businesses.
Successful candidates have come from the following industries: Industrial Distribution Sales, Building Products Sales, Route Sales, Promotional Products Sales, Copier & Stationary Sales, Transportation and Logistics Sales, Residential and Commercial Contractors Sales
- Maintain high activity standards (prospecting, daily cold calls, number of appointments per week, etc.)
- Manage prospect funnel accurately and effectively.
- Identify and qualify prospects by telephone, cold calls, premise visits, networking and attending networking events.
- Present our products and services with sufficient knowledge and understanding.
- Sales proposal development and presentation.
- Build and enhance relationships with clients/ prospects.
- Meet and exceed monthly revenue quotas.
- Superior communications skills.
- Aggressive follow up, territory management and closing skills.
- Demonstrated success in a changing and high-paced environment.
- Outside Sales Experience
- A high level of business acumen, strong work ethic and a willingness to learn.
- Competitive base salary and residual commission plan (negotiable, based on sales experience)
- Quarterly sales contests.
- Fortune 500 Benefits package includes Health, Dental, Life, Long and Short Term Disability, Vision, and 401k Plan including employer match
- Mileage and Cell Phone Allowance