Customer Service / Sales Reps - Entry Level CSR - Training Provided
Now Hiring! Charlotte, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Summit has Entry Level Openings, that’s where you come in.
An Entry Level Customer Service and Sales Associate is what we call a forward-thinking, service-oriented, incentive-driven, sales powerhouse. They provide an essential function to our customers. Our reps think outside the box to offer solutions and solve problems for our clients’ needs. They build, maintain, and manage account relationships through interaction and advocacy.
- Meeting new people and building relationships, you are the social butterfly.
- Being the life of the party and the office; first to arrive, last to leave.
- The finer things in life and picking up the tab at the bar.
- Making lifelong friends on airplanes.
- Winning. The victory is even sweeter when you share it with your team.
- Providing the assist, we pass you the ball and you score the goal. Following a training program, you will receive continuous learning and development over your whole career.
- The “let’s try it” attitude. Taking intelligent risks. Seeing opportunities, rather than obstacles.
- Going the extra mile for our clients and coworkers.
- Celebrating success and rewarding hard-workers with compensation that matches your effort.
- Hiring awesome people like you.
As an Entry Level Customer Service and Sales Associate, your main responsibility is to uncover new business by engaging with clients in person in a one on one sales based setting.
- Build, maintain and manage account relationships through interaction and advocacy
- Utilize CRM system to qualify new prospects
- Profile and analyze accounts to overcome any objections and generate quality opportunities
- Present the value of our client’s services to prospective and existing clients
- Collaborate with internal departments to innovate systems and company growth
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant equivalent experience
- Highly motivated and ambitious with the ability to perform in a high energy sales environment
- Strong problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player who can also produce independent results
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid Training
- Advancement Potential, Advancement, and pay are based on an individual’s performance
- Fun and energetic work environment
- Volunteer opportunities
- Employee Awards and Recognition
Candidates with the following interest should apply:
Customer care, sales, entry level sales, customer relations, customer acquisition, customer conversion, customer response, customer renewal, customer retention, customer research, customer response, customer effectiveness, provides face to face service to customers, customer satisfaction, restaurant management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in hospitality, customer service evaluation, customer loyalty, customer service advisor, customer service analyst, customer service associate, customer service consultant, customer relationship advisor, customer relationship management, restaurant, retail, hotel experience, retail management, hospitality degree, hospitality experience, resort, hotel, motel management, server, hostess, host, cook, front of the house, back of the house experience, waitress, waiter, serving customers, retail sales associate, retail account manager, retail manager, retail assistant manager, hotel manager, hotel assistant manager, restaurant supervisor, restaurant assistant manager, restaurant manager, food industry, wine representative, restaurant owner, part time retail, part time hotel, valet, valet supervisor, valet manager.
BusinessView all jobs at Now Hiring!