Entry Level Marketing and Sales Rep / Brand Marketing
Are you the kind of person who is easy going and ready to get involved with something that offers more purpose?
Someone who values teamwork but enjoys exceeding personal expectations?
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE A TOP REPRESENTATIVE?
- You are excellent at working with others and have a proven record of success excelling in previous positions.
- You have a dynamic personality, don’t like to follow conventional thinking, have big plans for your life, are highly motivated, deeply organized and want to go to bed every night and know that you are a big part of the next “It” brand in our industry.
- Your passion for competitive is second only to your passion for integrity and professionalism
- You love being around people and appreciate a job structure that allows you to work with others rather than being stuck in a cubicle
- You thrive in helping out customers while also helping out the environment, and knowing that they LOVE it.
A day in the life of a top Representative:
- Initially, the job will be to join our sales, marketing, and leadership development team.
- Once you've mastered customer acquisition, you will begin to develop your skill-set as a leader and coach. Your job will be to develop and train others in areas of: sales, marketing, and management.
- As you advance within the company you will continue learning new phases of business management, marketing, sales, communications, and customer acquisition / retention.
- We are looking to train someone from the entry level into a managing partner.
*All of our Entry Level Representatives work within a team. We provide comprehensive, hands-on sales training. Responsibilities include professional sales presentations, face to face interaction, territory management, and unparalleled professionalism.
Experience in the following is a plus but not a requirement:
- Sales and marketing (communication skills used)
- Training / managing others
- Customer Service / Restaurant / Hospitality / Retail
- Sports / Team-oriented Environment
Those who thrive as Sales Ninjas typically have interest in the following:
Entry Level Sales Ninjas, Sports, Sports Marketing, Recent Grad, December 2018, May 2018, football soccer lacrosse hockey basketball baseball tennis golf team sports team oriented, entry level sales Account Executives, Sales Representatives, Strategic Account Manager, Sales and Marketing, Human Resources, Recruiting / entry level recruiter, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Account Managers, entry level Retail Managers, Insurance Sales, Insurance Agents, Advertising, Digital Media, Cloud Computing Sales, Business Development, entry level Retail Sales, Customer Service and sales , Supply Chain Sales, Sales Account Manager, entry level Retail Management, Sales Trainer, Merchandiser, entry level, Operations, Management Training, Buyer in Training, Service Managers, and much more!
Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, ohio state, cincinnati, xavier, country club, golf, tennis, baseball division athlete student study abroad, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, counselor, travel, teaching, help desk, law enforcement, trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, internship, administration, new graduate, hostess, executive assistant, hostess, sales management, coordinator, cashier, medical sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, international, consultant, real estate, telecommunications, general, retail, business, sports, entertainment, marketing, sports marketing, customer service