STAFFING CONSULTANT (MILITARY/VETERAN)
- Posted: over a month ago
VETERAN STAFFING CONSULTANT
The incumbent will be responsible for driving veteran outreach and engagement activities to support our military hiring objectives.
- Work to understand workforce and staffing plans and build appropriate channels that drive military candidate hiring.
- Work closely with hiring managers to translate transferable skills from military experience to current/future job openings.
- Develop strong relationships with community partners, military bases, and transition/veteran centers to promote company brand and attract candidates.
- Manage/promote SkillBridge program.
- Actively recruit candidates for current and future openings.
- Build long-term relationships with passive and active candidates for talent pipeline development.
- Coordinate, host, and/or attend job fairs, recruitment events and interview/information sessions.
- Conduct employment screening interviews for all levels and types of positions.
- Offer support and guidance to all prospective candidates including resume assistance, interview preparation and job navigation.
- Provide feedback and coaching to candidates and community partners.
- Increase company awareness and visibility by presenting webinars on resume preparation, interview preparation, and career transition topics.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Military veteran/veteran spouse preferred.
- Experience recruiting veterans and engaging with various military programs, partnerships, platforms preferred.
- Experience with ATS, CRM or HRIS is preferred.
- Social media savvy (LinkedIn, blogs, earned media, etc.)
- Excellent Communication and People Skills.
- Excellent Computer Proficiency.
BusinessView all jobs at Novus Group