- Posted: over a month ago
- $75 Hourly
Novus Group seeks a Program Manager for our client, a leader in the health insurance industry and a stable employer of choice. Pay rate up to $74.83 per hour.
- Position is in Pittsburgh, PA, however, we will consider 100% remote candidates, but work schedule is Eastern Time
- This is a contract to hire/full time position
- Budget approved with salary conversion of $135,000. Hire is not guaranteed, must be a fit for both the resource and client.
- Start date is October 4, 2021
What we offer:
- Fully compliant benefit offerings including health, vision, dental, life and disability insurances
- We help you, as a job seeker, to get noticed and land a position that matches your qualifications
- We have access to job positions that otherwise may not be publicly posted
- We can get your resume in front of the right people; the decision makers
- Our recruiters are experts in the employment industry
- We coach you through the hiring process and provide helpful feedback and guidance
- We help you to ace your interview, polish your resume, and we provide interviewing tips so that you can land your dream job!
- We never charge our job seekers for our services; our clients pay our fees
What we are looking for:
8+ years’ experience, managing multiple projects, 8+ years direct experience in the skill category. Persons at this level undertake information technology work, which involves a high level of management skill or a high level of specialist activities under broad direction. Persons at this level may co-ordinate the overall development and maintenance of computer systems and computing services exercising a high degree of independence in the formulation of plans, objectives, resource requirements, budgets and policies. They may perform very high level of specialist activities. Ability to be flexible, works well under pressure, and adheres to project plan.
• This is a position requiring oversight/governance experience. PLEASE MAKE SURE RESUME REFLECTS THIS EXPERIENCE.
• Experience with technical delivery
• This resource will NOT be actively participating in project deliverables. This worker will be working on project financials and governance.
• Industry experience nice to have
• MUST be comfortable and able to feel rewarded in this position working with individuals who are not fully transparent.
• MUST be able to ask the hard questions and determine information legitimacy
• MUST be able to address leadership
• CANNOT be easily influenced
• Manage conflicting priorities
• Must have experience in a matrixed environment
BusinessView all jobs at Novus Group