At Eco-Products, we understand the connection between the health of the planet and the impacts of disposable packaging. Every day we work to advance Zero Waste systems, and help our customers be better stewards of the environment.
At Novolex, we take pride in supporting our families across the globe. Our team is rich in diversity and our entrepreneurial cultureencourages continuous personal growth and teamwork. Our careers include manufacturing, engineering, procurement, supply chain,finance, HR,product development, sales, marketing and an ever-expanding array of others to support our continuing rapid growth.
Project Coordinator at ECO-PRODUCTSSummary of Position
The Project Coordinator will oversee multiple concurrent projects, encourage forward progress according to defined processes, and ultimately ensure completion. Projects may include custom print or emboss projects, tradeshow planning, and sponsorship commitments. These projects involve participation by multiple departments, including Marketing, Product Development, Customer Care and Logistics. Due to the cross-functional nature of these projects, a central point of contact is necessary to serve as the go-to source for project status, and ensure projects stay on track. The Project Coordinator will serve as this central point of contact. Given the number of concurrent projects and the wide variety of processes they entail, organization and attention to detail are critical to success in this role. Given the number of team members involved in these projects, strong written and oral communication skills are equally important.
Reports To: Creative Services ManagerResponsibilities
- Track multiple marketing projects according to defined processes and timelines, particularly for custom print and emboss.
- Coordinate item setup, carton art and other tasks for custom print and emboss items.
- Proactively reach out to internal and external partners when involvement is needed to keep a project moving forward. Maintain positive working relationships to encourage cooperation despite the lack of reporting authority.
- Keep appropriate parties informed of project status. Meet regularly with Marketing, Product Development, Logistics, and Customer Care departments to share project status and gather input.
- Develop timelines and identify responsible parties to ensure milestones are met in order to execute successful events, such as tradeshows and sponsorships.
- Maintain digital marketing content and fulfill information and setup requests through designated forms/portals.
- Provide suggestions for improving internal processes.
- Coordinate with sales team the shipment and return of marketing assets used at industry events.
- Assist with ordering and mailing marketing schwag to sales reps and brokers.
- Accomplish all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested.
- Superb organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid Excel skills for managing digital marketing content, custom project status, and other data sets
- Confidence to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Ability to work independently and seek out collaboration and input when appropriate
- Comfort working in a team environment; team player
- Strong inclination towards sustainability in business and personal environments
- Desired education level: Associates or Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of project coordination experience
The above are intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. The omission of specific statement of duties does not exclude them from the position.Work Environment
This is a full time non-exempt position in an office environment.
Following GMP in compliance with all food safety requirements.
Novolex does not publically post salary information on job boards.
Novolex™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all employment practices, including but not limited to, selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, handicap or disability, genetics, citizenship status, service member or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Any individual, who because of his or her disability, needs an accommodation in connection with an aspect of the Company’s application process should contact Jamie Wells at 800-845-6051.