At Novolex, we take pride in supporting our families across the globe. Our team is rich in diversity and our entrepreneurial culture encourages continuous personal growth and teamwork. Our careers include manufacturing, engineering, procurement, supply chain, finance, HR, product development, sales, marketing and an ever-expanding array of others to support our continuing rapid growth.
Job Title: Adjuster Supervisor
Reports To: Printing Manager
Responsible for operation of printing machinery and performance of preprint personnel.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
- Serve as first line supervisor for assigned press. Including full time supervision of the press helper and direct plate mounter and ink wash personnel as needed.
- Make sure all machines are running on schedule and at production speed.
- Train new employees.
- Make sure work in the area is being performed in a safe manner.
- Monitor print being run, ensure tear sheets are taken in order to inspect quality and catch unnecessary waste.
- Complete print changeover an efficient manner.
- Ensure accurate entry of AX data.
- Approve jobs and make necessary position bag.
- Track waste report and maintain PQV allowed for all jobs.
- Use X-Rite system and densitometer.
- Ensure proper use of Zahn cups and PH Meter.
- Must be able to set up 1-8 colors print jobs.
- Clean and repair machine as needed.
- Keep helper supplied with necessary materials for current and upcoming jobs.
- Make sure area kept clean.
- Ensure employees take break, lunches and schedule relief as needed.
- Distribute paychecks to subordinates.
- Strive to meet efficiency goals set by management.
- Evaluate employee performance and administer counseling and/or disciplinary action, ensuring that recurring problems are dealt with and brought to the attention of Shift supervisor or Department Manager.
- 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- 2-5 years Flexo Machine Operator experience
- Basic skill of computer for entering data.
- Should have good communication skills and work well with people since position works in supervisory capacity.
- Must have general understanding of how presses work in order to clean, adjust and make repairs
Following GMP in compliance with all food safety requirements.
Novolex does not publicly post salary information on job boards.
Novolex™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all employment practices, including but not limited to, selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, handicap or disability, genetics, citizenship status, service member or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Any individual, who because of his or her disability, needs an accommodation in connection with an aspect of the Company’s application process should contact Jamie Wells at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Novolex Holdings, LLC