At Novolex, we take pride in supporting our families across the globe. Our team is rich in diversity and our entrepreneurial cultureencourages continuous personal growth and teamwork. Our careers include manufacturing, engineering, procurement, supply chain,finance, HR,product development, sales, marketing and an ever-expanding array of others to support our continuing rapid growth.
The Inventory Control/Resin Handler, under direct supervision, is responsible for successfully controlling resin inventory and moving materials throughout the facility operating a forklift, including unloading raw materials and moving finished products to designated area. Will partner with Plant Manager to ensure material needed is available for production area. Will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will control material for entire plant resin system
- Keeps track of railcars in/out and inventory in silos
- Updates railcar inventory in AX.
- Receives all trucked in material such as, HM-10, color, et
- Loads trucks with return material such as scrap
- Tracks receivers and forwards to VP of Procurement
- Will assist Plant Manager with monthly inventory
- Makes sure all resin is accounted for
- Keeps track of any return material
- Makes sure resin is used “first in/first out”
- Maintains and oversees all material handler equipment such as material pipes to line, silos and pumps.
- Will unload materials from trucks and relocate finished products to designated area.
- Works closely with Production Supervisor and Assistant Production Supervisor to coordinate with restocking of raw materials to each production line.
- Will work behind production line to make sure product continually flows in the lines.
- Will change materials for production line according to BOM.
- Will maintain filters and ensure work area is kept clean.
- Ensures resin pumps are working properly.
- Operate forklift safely.
- Helps with overall troubleshooting on lines during a problem.
- Conducts weekly fire pump tests, quarterly fire alarm tests and annual flow test for fire pump system.
Inventory Control/Resin Handler
- Conducts weekly resin count and prepares reports in AX.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Previous experience in a manufacturing environment preferred. Able to effectively communicate. Ability to keep up in a fast pace environment. Basic proficiency in Microsoft Products.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
Manufacturing work environment. Constant physical activities are required for this position. Such activities include: ability to reach over head, squat, and bend at the waist; the ability to lift boxes of 60 lbs or more; ability to climb up and down stairs throughout a 12 hour shift; tolerance of standing posture continuously for 12 hours; intense walking is involved; able to tolerate working environment with inside and outside excessive hot and cold temperatures.
Following GMP in compliance with all food safety requirements.
Novolex does not publically post salary information on job boards.
Novolex™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all employment practices, including but not limited to, selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, handicap or disability, genetics, citizenship status, service member or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Any individual, who because of his or her disability, needs an accommodation in connection with an aspect of the Company’s application process should contact Jamie Wells at firstname.lastname@example.org.