At Novolex, we take pride in supporting our families across the globe. Our team is rich in diversity and our entrepreneurial culture encourages continuous personal growth and teamwork. Our careers include manufacturing, engineering, procurement, supply chain, finance, HR, product development, sales, marketing and an ever-expanding array of others to support our continuing rapid growth.
The Financial Analyst will assist with the implementation and maintaining responsibility for a reporting system that gives a detailed analysis of the division's sales results as compared to budgets, forecasts and prior years. This role will assist the Commercial Finance Manager in partnering with the North American sales team in the development of the annual sales plan, as well as reforecasts. The Financial Analyst will report to the Commercial Finance Manager.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with comparing and analyzing actual sales results with prior year, budget and forecasts.
- Develop detailed monthly sales analyses by customer, channel and item.
- Month end reporting for business unit internal reports, divisional and corporate requests.
- Develop full understanding of customer programs and discounts.
- Support Commercial Finance Manager in partnering with sales team to development the annual sales budget and reforecast.
- Analyze a wide variety of data to identify opportunities to improve forecasting methods, including performance monitoring and reporting against expectations, trend analysis, and forecasts.
- Ad hoc reporting for corporate.
- Support Commercial Finance Manager in partnering with operations team to ensure demand and sales planning are in sync.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Assist in the development of value-added financial analysis for use by the organization to improve overall results. This includes customer profitability, product profitability, and SKU profitability analyses.
- Establishes and maintains effective work relationships within the department, the Corporation and the community; maintains the professional competence, knowledge and skill necessary for the satisfactory performance of all assigned responsibilities.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Expected Travel: Approximately 10% - 15%CANDIATE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics from an accredited College or University required.
- A minimum of two (2) years' experience in a Financial Analysis role required.
- A minimum of intermediate proficiency with Excel required.
- A minimum of intermediate ability with Microsoft Office Suite (PPT, Word, Outlook) required.
- High concern for detail and accuracy required.
- High level of communication skills, including effective presentation, verbal, and listening skills required.
- MBA preferred.
- Hyperion (HFM) experience highly preferred.
- Advanced proficiency with Excel highly preferred.
- Demonstrated Budgeting & Forecasting experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability at reporting to Senior Management preferred.
- Demonstrated success in process improvement techniques preferred.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills preferred.
Please no recruiting agencies
Following GMP in compliance with all food safety requirements.
Novolex does not publicly post salary information on job boards.
Novolex™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all employment practices, including but not limited to, selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, handicap or disability, genetics, citizenship status, service member or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Any individual, who because of his or her disability, needs an accommodation in connection with an aspect of the Company’s application process should contact Jamie Wells at firstname.lastname@example.org.