Customer Service Representative
Novolex Holdings, LLC Chicago, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
- Responsible for order management process for assigned customer accounts, including proactively solving issues, and clear/routine customer correspondence via email and/or phone.
- Understand and execute all steps of order fulfillment process, as well as understand various product lines and types of customers.
- Answer emails and phone calls regarding job status, pricing and questions on orders, researching answers when needed.
- Partner with internal teams, including: Sales, Inventory Management, Accounting, Graphics, Shipping, Quality, and other Manufacturing personnel.
- Maintain customer files, as well as relevant forms, reports, and forecasts as required.
- High School diploma required, Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Prior successful customer service experience in manufacturing environment preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office, and ability to learn other tools as needed.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Linguistic skills are a plus.
Novolex Holdings, LLCWhy Work Here?
Competitive benefits, 401K, PTO, growing company!
Novolex® is a leader in packaging innovation, choice and sustainability. We manufacture products in paper, plastic and sustainable materials for the food, retail, health and industrial markets. Our products offer superior performance, provide convenience, reduce waste and support food safety and hygiene for the benefit of millions of people who use our products every day. Our ability to meet their needs reflects the wide diversity of our products and the commitment to quality embraced by our more than 10,000 employees. With 60 manufacturing facilities and administrative offices in North America and Europe, including two world-class plastic recycling facilities, we are close to our customers and ready to serve them through our Food & Delivery and Performance Solutions segments.