At Novolex, we take pride in supporting our families across the globe. Our team is rich in diversity and our entrepreneurial culture encourages continuous personal growth and teamwork. Our careers include manufacturing, engineering, procurement, supply chain, finance, HR, product development, sales, marketing and an ever-expanding array of others to support our continuing rapid growth.
Human Resources Manager
Reporting to the Vice President of HR, the Human Resources Manager will play a key role in working with various business units to drive HR solutions and identify customer needs.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
· Partner effectively with employees, managers and corporate contacts to handle general HR demands.
· Strategically manage employee development and improvement plans including goal development, coaching, training, rewards and recognition.
· Administer benefits programs for all employees at the manufacturing plant.
· Create, improve and administer human resource policies and procedures.
· Manage onboarding process for newly hired salaried employees.
· Perform exit interviews in order to help improve employee relations.
· 5-10+ years of Human Resources experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred or a combination of relevant experience and education is a plus.
· Excellent critical thinking and decision making skills
· Ability to listen well, comprehend and analyze situations
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to develop effective working relationships within all areas of the company
· Experience with hourly recruiting, employee relations and engagement, benefits administration, payroll, policy communication and administration, HR compliance, etc.
· Past experience in safety management and handling workers compensation a plus.
Following GMP in compliance with all food safety requirements.
Novolex does not publically post salary information on job boards.
Novolex™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all employment practices, including but not limited to, selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, handicap or disability, genetics, citizenship status, service member or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Any individual, who because of his or her disability, needs an accommodation in connection with an aspect of the Company’s application process should contact Jamie Wells at 800-845-6051.