Systems Engineering Subject Matter Expert
Novetta Omaha, NE
- Posted: over a month ago
The Subject Matter Expert for a software application project supporting the Department of Defense (DoD) will ensure the project's deliverables will meet the needs of the stakeholder's legislation, policies, standards, and best practice. This includes supporting the definition of processes and policies, supply business rules and procedures, and communicate the contexts of each for the application. This also includes representing business units needs to the project team, generating/validating requirements and deliverables that describe the product, providing input for design and construction of test cases, testing the product, maintaining the Requirements Traceability Matrix, and obtaining approval for changes to rules, processes, and policies
- 5-7 years systems engineering experience
- Define/modify application procedures/standards/workflows
- Define performance objectives, and determine acceptable performance levels
- Provide recommendations for procedural improvements
- Understand the language/terms/jargon used within DoD user community
- Ability to review application content and assess how user organizations utilize application to support their mission
- Understand requisite knowledge that underlies effective decision-making and able to describe where anomalies or flaws may occur in the decision-making for his/her area of expertise
- Act as the "go to" person within a department or function for questions
- 3-5 years of experience as a user of SKIWeb executing the following types of tasks: Publishing/Editing Events; creating dynamic searches; saving searches; executing geospatial searches both manual and with the geospatial display; and familiarity with creating/modifying workspace pages
- Experience with testing best practices and quality assurance procedures for software development
- Experience developing training materials for web-based applications to include video based material
- Active Top Secret Clearance
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees' professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
TechnologyView all jobs at Novetta