- Expired: September 07, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Novetta is seeking an experienced DevSecOps Engineer to work in a constantly evolving environment where new technologies are used frequently and learning never stops. The selected candidate will work as part of an existing team remotely and as needed from our Southern Pines, NC office.
- Building and deploying a DevSecOps Pipeline from scratch
- Compiling Containers and working with container hardening team
- Working at and attending meetings at our Southern Pines, NC office as needed
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or similar
- 3+ years of Linux, Python, AWS, git experience
- 3+ years of experience in supporting DoD Software Engineering
- 3+ years of experience debugging (grepping logs, stack traces, tracking down permissions issues, etc...)
- 3+ years of experience using the Linux Command Line
- 3+ years experience in system/software solution development and delivery
- Experience working on Agile Software Teams
- Experience delivering big data solutions
- Experience with commercial or government cloud solutions (AWS, etc)
- Experience with DevOps (configuration management, application deployment, etc)
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Experience delivering, securing and managing container based applications.
- Must be eligible for a security clearance
AddressSouthern Pines, NC
TechnologyView all jobs at Novetta