Cloud Cyber Support
- Expired: April 07, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Novetta is seeking a customer-facing Cybersecurity Specialist that will aid the customer in achieving and maintaining an authority to operate. In accordance with DoD JSIG, this Specialist will build accreditation packages by providing engineering solutions and information assurance expertise. This position will require hands-on keyboard with cybersecurity tools in conjunction with building accreditation packages.
- Act as the single point of contact for the customer regarding cybersecurity matters
- Assist in creating accreditation artifacts directly with the customer (body of evidence creation such as SSP, SCTM, RAR, POA&M, evidence/artifact gathering, and risk advising, etc.)
- Assist in cybersecurity engineering as required; this may include but not be limited to, cloud architecture and environmental hardening, vulnerability scanning and analysis, SIEM analysis, anti-malware analysis, and multi-vendor technology risk analysis
- Act as a subject matter expert for cybersecurity architecture on the platform as a service and software as a service
- Minimum of 5 years combined experience in Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or Information Assurance
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Networking, Information Assurance, Cybersecurity, Information Technology, or technically related field
- Minimum of baseline DoD 8570 IAM/IAT Level 2 certification (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP, CAP, CASP+ CE, CISM, CISSP (or Associate), GSLC, or CCISO)
- AWS, Azure, or Oracle cloud experience
- Advanced technical degree from an accredited college/university
- Experience with AWS, Azure, or Oracle Platforms; ACAS/Tenable Security Center; Splunk engineering/analysis; Xacta; eMASS; McAfee; Elastic; Kubernetes; Ansible; IDS/IPS Filtering; Incident Response; RMF; JSIG; NIST 800-53/30/36/60; FIPS 199/200, NISPOM
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
TechnologyView all jobs at Novetta