Senior Electrical Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
An Electrical Engineer to lead development efforts of our Molecular Diagnostic Product and will be responsible for the development and maintenance of new and existing PCBs. The position would help support the company with its existing contract development firm and oversee the progress of the effort.
You will be required to use your knowledge, experience, and technical judgment to lead our development effort and ensure that company milestones are met in a timely manner. Additional responsibilities are to perform verification/validation of the product. The role requires vast technical knowledge and strong communication as you will work across teams and organizations to ensure that products get delivered on-time with high quality.
The role entails a broad functional oversight on the development effort as well as a strategic component in planning and vision to launch Novel Dx as a world class diagnostic platform.
- Individual contributor in analog and digital hardware design, development, and verification activities.
- Evaluate electrical systems, products, circuits, and applications by designing and conducting research activities.
- Responsible for circuit simulation, modeling and prediction.
- Support electrical design entry using Altium Designer.
- Perform prototype PCB assembly, testing, and verification activities.
- Evaluate for design improvement and optimization.
- Design test fixtures and jigs for development and manufacturing requirements.
- Establish electronic specification requirements in coordination with other disciplines within the team.
- Document electronic hardware design and development activities in accordance with established procedures.
- Develop Verification and Validation plans and coordinate the execution of V Ensure compliance and the application of best practice software engineering methods to produce robust software designs
- Strong communication skills, ability to work in a cross‐functional team.
- Desktop application development experience in C/C++/C#, Java, Python, VB (or similar) for prototype design support.
- Capable of multi‐tasking, strong sense of individual responsibility and ownership of assigned tasks/designs.
- Must be able to legally work in the U.S.
- Experience in Healthcare and development for Point of Care Diagnostic Devices
- At least 4+ years of proven managerial experience
- Strong Interpersonal skills and Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to explain complex technical problems to non-technical audience
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, or other STEM majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math), with 4+ years of experience
- Masters/Doctoral degree in related field with 2+ years of experience
- 2+ years managing people/vendors/partners
Novel Microdevices Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?