Business Development Representative (Sourcing Team) - Fintech
- Expired: March 11, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Novel Capital (www.novelcapital.com) is a fintech startup providing innovative revenue-based capital products to transform how companies fund their growth. Our innovative platform provides financing to tech and subscription companies that in many cases don't fit the traditional banking or venture-capital equity models.
Our Business Development Representatives are self-managed and self-motivated yet with the training, support and mentoring from sales leaders who also started in this same role. This role requires that you can function with the highest level of integrity within a highly confidential environment. You must believe in and demonstrate the utmost respect and empathy for all entrepreneurs and their work. Having a background or experience in Finance is an added value for your conversations with the CEOs and CFOs. In this role, our BDRs are able to help entrepreneurs accelerate their growth through our financial capital products.
You will work closely with Account Executives and other Business Development Representatives. This position is on-site at the Overland Park, KS office.
What You Will Do
- Own lead generating activities by utilizing prospecting and research tools to qualify opportunities while collaborating with team members to schedule introductory calls with early-stage technology CEO's and entrepreneurs.
- Conduct sales development outreach via email, phone, and other technology-enabled mediums to connect with new prospects.
- Assist in developing strategic prospecting campaigns to target new prospects with the sales team.
- Provide customer insights for areas for improvement in brand positioning and messaging, and innovations to Novel's financial and technical products.
- Strategize with colleagues to innovate and improve on the current sales process.
- Effectively represent Novel's brand in all your interactions.
Novel Capital is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Bachelor's Degree (BS/BA). Finance or Accounting major is ideal, but not required.
- Ability to draw key insights from your interactions with prospects and customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Passionate about startups and our mission to serve early-stage technology entrepreneurs is a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment. Comfortable making decisions amidst ambiguity, strong bias for action.
- Personal connection or experience with entrepreneurship.
- Technically proficient in the use of CRM, Marketing Automation, and Prospecting Automation such as Salesforce, Hubspot and Salesloft.
- Competitive salary.
- Healthcare benefits.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Career growth with an industry innovator.
AddressOverland Park, KS
Get fresh Capital Equipment Sales Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!