Product Manager, HCP Pharmacy Marketing
Novavax Gaithersburg, MD
- Expired: April 29, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you find science, speed, and success exhilarating, you have come to the right place.
Novavax, Inc.(Nasdaq: NVAX) is a biotechnology company that promotes improved health globally through the discovery, development, and commercialization of innovative vaccines to prevent serious infectious diseases. Novavaxis currently conducting multiple late-stage clinical trials for NVX-CoV2373, our vaccine candidate against the virus that causes COVID-19, and has recently reported exciting and highly encouraging initial efficacy results. NanoFlu, our quadrivalent influenza nanoparticle vaccine, met all primary objectives in its pivotal Phase 3 clinical trial in older adults. Both candidate vaccines incorporate Novavax' proprietary saponin-based Matrix-M adjuvant to enhance the immune response and stimulate high levels of neutralizing antibodies.Novavaxis a leading innovator of recombinant vaccines. Our proprietary technology platform leverages the power and speed of genetic engineering to efficiently produce highly immunogenic nanoparticles in order to address urgent global health needs.
Novavax, Inc. is headquartered in Gaithersburg, Maryland with additional facilities in Uppsala, Sweden and Bohumil, Czech Republic.
We are seeking a talented individual to join our team as the Product Manager, HCP Pharmacy Marketing, supporting the strategy and tactics critical to the successful launch and growth of NVX-Co2373, the COVID-19 vaccine candidate along with other vaccines in the pipeline. This individual will serve as a member of the marketing team and will work closely with other internal and external partners. This position requires a highly motivated individual who can work effectively in a dynamic environment with a high degree of flexibility and creative problem solving.
This person will report to the Senior Director, Customer Marketing.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Development and Implementation by:
- Supporting the development and implementation of HCP pharmacy campaign strategies and tactics driving awareness and preference
- Developing educational resources for HCPs in the pharmacy setting
- Identifying, developing, and reporting performance metrics to evaluate effectiveness of marketing campaigns and inform the brand on improvements that further enhance brand preference in the pharmacy setting
- Managing timelines and budgets in accordance with brand plan
- Collaborating with the following business functions to successfully support HCP pharmacy marketing initiatives:
- Customer facing teams (example: sales, specialty teams, etc.)
- Sales Training
- Key account managers, key account directors
- Market Research
- Marketing operations/review committee
- Ensuring all marketing activities follow regulatory and legal requirements
- 2-5 years of biotech, pharmaceutical, or marketing agency experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or equivalent experience,
- Experience working on cross-functional teams
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong learning agility and demonstrated success solving ambiguous business issues
- Demonstrated proactive, creative, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Proven ability to run multiple tasks concurrently under aggressive timelines in a dynamic environment
- Comfortable with uncertainty and high expectations
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
Novavax is headquartered in Gaithersburg, Maryland with additional facilities in Uppsala, Sweden and Bohumil, Czech Republic. Novavax is traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market under the symbol NVAX and is dedicated to developing novel vaccines to address infectious disease.
Novavax offers a base salary, annual bonus, equity grants, professional career development/growth opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, Rx, STD, LTD, Life, Optional Life, 401(k) plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Novavax is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment and advancement opportunities are available to all individuals on an at-will basis, regardless of their race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, protective hairstyle, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
#LI-EB1Employment Type: FULL_TIME
BusinessView all jobs at Novavax