Associate Product Director, Healthcare Professional: Marketing
Novavax Gaithersburg, MD
- Posted: 29 days ago
If you find science, speed, and success exhilarating, you have come to the right place.
Novavax, Inc.(Nasdaq: NVAX) is a biotechnology company that promotes improved health globally through the discovery, development, and commercialization of innovative vaccines to prevent serious infectious diseases. Novavaxis currently conducting multiple late-stage clinical trials for NVX-CoV2373, our vaccine candidate against the virus that causes COVID-19, and has recently reported exciting and highly encouraging initial efficacy results. NanoFlu, our quadrivalent influenza nanoparticle vaccine, met all primary objectives in its pivotal Phase 3 clinical trial in older adults. Both candidate vaccines incorporate Novavax' proprietary saponin-based Matrix-M adjuvant to enhance the immune response and stimulate high levels of neutralizing antibodies.Novavaxis a leading innovator of recombinant vaccines. Our proprietary technology platform leverages the power and speed of genetic engineering to efficiently produce highly immunogenic nanoparticles in order to address urgent global health needs.
Novavax, Inc. is headquartered in Gaithersburg, Maryland with additional facilities in Uppsala, Sweden and Bohumil, Czech Republic.
We are seeking a talented individual to join our team as the Associate Product Director, Healthcare Professional: Marketing. The Associate Product Director will support the development, execution, and management of the strategy and tactics critical to the successful launch and growth of NVX-Co2373, the COVID-19 vaccine candidate along with other vaccines in the pipeline. This individual will serve as an integral member of the marketing team and will work closely with other internal and external partners. This position requires a highly motivated individual who can work effectively in a dynamic environment with a high degree of flexibility and creative problem solving.
This person will report to the Senior Director, Customer Marketing.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Development, execution, and management by:
- Develop and execute against HCP promotional strategy and tactical plans
- Marketing liaison to the field force
- Sales training liaison
- Manage the development and tactical execution of HCP materials, including IVA and associated collateral materials
- Drive development and implementation of field facing HCP campaign strategies and tactics
- Identify, develop, and report performance metrics to evaluate effectiveness of marketing campaigns and inform the brand on improvements that further enhance brand preference
- Manage timelines and budgets in accordance with brand plan
- Lead the development of promotional initiatives that meet or exceed tactical goals
- Individual will be required to work collaboratively with the following business functions to successfully lead HCP marketing initiatives:
- Customer facing teams (example: sales, specialty teams, etc.)
- Sales Training
- Key account managers, key account directors
- Market Research
- Marketing operations/review committee
- Collaborate with Regulatory & Legal colleagues to gain approval for marketing strategies and tactics through the internal review process
- Ensure all marketing activities follow regulatory and legal requirements
- 8+ years of biotech or pharmaceutical experience, including experience in commercial vaccine organizations
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or equivalent experience,
- A proven track record in influencing change
- Demonstrated ability to build strategies aligned with business goals and company culture
- Experience working on cross-functional teams
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Support market research initiatives and ability to assimilate findings into strategy
- Strong learning agility and demonstrated success solving ambiguous business issues
- Demonstrated proactive, creative, and entrepreneurial approach
- Proven ability to run multiple tasks concurrently under aggressive timelines in a dynamic environment
- Comfortable with uncertainty and high expectations
- Experience developing, implementing, and working on successful multichannel campaigns
- Strong project and process management skills, including competency in agency management and budget reconciliation
- Strong digital marketing aptitude
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
Novavax is headquartered in Gaithersburg, Maryland with additional facilities in Uppsala, Sweden and Bohumil, Czech Republic. Novavax is traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market under the symbol NVAX and is dedicated to developing novel vaccines to address infectious disease.
Novavax offers a base salary, annual bonus, equity grants, professional career development/growth opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, Rx, STD, LTD, Life, Optional Life, 401(k) plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Novavax is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment and advancement opportunities are available to all individuals on an at-will basis, regardless of their race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, protective hairstyle, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Novavax