Novato Pediatric Dentistry Novato, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking a talented Dental Office Manager to join and lead our dental team!Compensation: $30-35.
Schedule: 9-6 M / 8-5 T-W / 7-3 F
To be considered for our Dental Office Manager position you must have:
- Experience working front office and managing a dental office.
- Strong understanding of insurance, billing and treatment planning.
- The desire to build and develop strong leadership skills
- The ability to work closely with doctors to strategize and build an awesome practice.
Duties for our Dental Office Manager include:
- Supervising both front and back office staff to ensure top quality care for our patients.
- Making sure production and hygiene schedules are optimized to meet our goals.
- Submit claims and manage our accounts receivable.
- Ensure all OSHA guidelines are met.
- Run team meetings including morning huddles.
- Delegate duties to staff to ensure all daily tasks are completed.
- General Practice
- Treatment Planning
- Digital X-rays
- General Anesthesia
- Management Experience
Novato Pediatric Dentistry
BusinessView all jobs at Novato Pediatric Dentistry