Regional Director of Sales - Surgery
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Regional Director of Sales – VisAR is responsible for the sales goals set for the VisAR "Surgical" specialties (Laparoscopy, Gastroenterology, Arthroscopy, CV/Thoracoscopy) and "other" specialties (Video Imaging and OR1 Integration) and the management of all related activities. The Regional Director of Sales is also expected to create and continue strong working relationships with various key customer team leaders: nurses, physicians, procurement, and administrative personnel in every account. The Director is responsible for compliance with company processes and policies.
In addition to achieving or exceeding quota, some of the Regional Director’s key responsibilities include:
· Creating and maintaining an annual working sales plan, including analysis, and forecasting that reflects activities/efforts necessary to achieve company goals and quotas.
· Understanding effective use of Novarad’s differentiators to influence customers.
· Promoting product strength to help customers lower their cost of ownership.
· Creating and implementing aggressive sales programs and strategies.
· Creating and nurturing relationships with key leaders in the region, acting as the key account manager when applicable.
· Effectively presenting features, benefits, and the applications of Novarad products and technology.
· Addressing and driving the timely resolution of customer complaints in accordance with company policy.
· Demonstrating a positive attitude, knowing what it takes to win, and consistently committing to achieving excellence and superior results.
· Assist key site start-up and coordinate dependable service and training after-sale to ensure customer satisfaction and long-term reliability of the Novarad products purchased.
· Being apprised to all competitive products, keeping management informed.
· Recommending to management the addition of new products and/or modifications and/or new applications of existing products.
· Attending and participating in training programs.
· Submitting all administrative requirements, including expense reports, in a timely manner in accordance with company policy.
· Maintaining up-to-date CRM records and any other records as required by company policy.
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills processing and graphic presentation software.
· Demonstrated ability to understand technical aspects of complex products and services.
· Exceptional organizational and presentation skills as well as the ability to multi-task
· Bachelor’s degree.
· 5 years of sales experience, including at least 2 years of medical, preferable surgical, device sales experience
· The ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
· Master’s degree
· Surgical device sales
Novarad CorporationWhy Work Here?
Make a difference in the life of someone through our innovative healthcare software solutions.
Novarad, a leader in healthcare IT and imaging solutions is home to a rich culture of innovation, evident in our constantly evolving product lines, currently AI and AR focused. Our products and solutions transform healthcare -- for providers and their patients. If you want to work for a company that really makes a difference, this is the place.
3152 North University Ave ProvoLehi, UT