Quality Assurance Engineer
Novarad Corporation Salt Lake City, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Novarad is adding to our team of Quality Assurance Engineers! At Novarad, QA Engineers play a vital role in delivering the highest quality of software products to our world-wide customer base. We are seeking an individual to work with our Advanced Research and Development team on amazing new products such as our surgical navigation system, OpEyes! (Check out OpEyes at https://youtu.be/s1ukRyFEefY)
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Accomplish all job functions with professionalism and a positive outlook
- Create test cases based on software requirements
- Execute Acceptance, Regression, Functional, System, Exploratory, Performance tests
- Conduct compatibility tests with software, hardware, operating systems, networks and other types of environments
- Analyze and report on test case results
- Report detailed software defects, including awesome technical descriptions and repro steps
- Identify and propose areas for potential improvement in the QA process
- Contribute to daily scrum and other collaborative events
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
The Soft Skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Provides excellent customer experience including explanation, training, and collaboration.
- Works well with other team members—discusses problems in the code
- Learns quickly and works well in a fast paced environment
- Multitasks, manages multiple projects and provides quick turn-around
- Knowledge of software quality assurance standards, principles, practices, and methods
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- At least two years testing web applications and/or software applications and/or mobile applications
- Experience with SQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle etc.
- Experience with Windows (7/ 8.x/10 and/or 2012/2016/2019 Server)
- Experience with TFS or other team management software
- Experience with testing tools, such as Microsoft Test Manager (MTM)
The Extra Mile
- Experience with automated test tools such as Selenium or Appium
- Experience with C#
- Experience with Microsoft HoloLens or HoloLens 2
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience in a professional medical environment
- Familiarity with Visual Studio
Our recruits come from all walks of life; our customers come from all walks of life; and so do we. Novarad celebrates an inclusive, diverse, and equitable workforce. This makes our team stronger by sharing our differences and experiences in open and creative conversation. Come share your differences with us.
Novarad CorporationWhy Work Here?
Make a difference in the life of someone through our innovative healthcare software solutions.
Novarad, a leader in healthcare IT and imaging solutions, was established in 1990 by Dr. Wendell Gibby, a radiologist with a vision for technology's role in the continuous improvement of radiology systems. Nestled at the base of the Wasatch Mountains in American Fork, Utah, Novarad is home to a rich culture of innovation, evident in our constantly evolving product lines. Our company has been and always will be entrepreneurial and highly responsive to the needs of the market. Globally we have installed over 900 customized solutions with market-leading retention rates.
752 E 1180 S Ste 200Salt Lake City, UT