Registered Nurse - Women's Services
- Posted: over a month ago
Registered Nurse - Women's Services - Bolivia, NC
Facility: Brunswick Medical Center
Work Schedule: Full Time - 7:00pm - 7:00am
Department: Women's Services
Category: Registered Nurse
The Registered Nurse serves as a leader of the healthcare team at Novant Health by establishing an authentic personalized relationship with the patient and their chosen support system, collaborating with physicians and other team members to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate an individualized plan of care that promotes optimal health or supports a peaceful death. The Registered Nurse utilizes best scientific evidence and compassion to assist the patient in navigating their health journey. The Registered Nurse accepts responsibility, authority, and accountability for management and provision of care in accordance with the current policies and procedures. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time.
Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: 4 Year / Bachelors Degree, preferred. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. If your RN nursing license has been inactive, retired or lapsed for five years or more and you have not been licensed in another state during the last five years, successful completion of a Board approved refresher course is required prior to reactivating or reinstating your license. In order to be considered for current licensure status, you must apply for reinstatement within one year of completing the refresher course.
- Experience: One year relevant experience, preferred.
- Licensure/Certification: Current RN licensure in appropriate state, required.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Benefits of work at Novant Health:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- 403b and matching program
- Potential sign on bonus available for qualified applicants
- Leadership development programs, tuition reimbursements, & financial assistance with certifications
- Recognized as one of the 50 best places for women and managers of diverse backgrounds to work
Novant Health Brunswick Medical Center
HealthcareView all jobs at Novant Health Brunswick Medical Center