Database Administrator 2
Supreme Court of Nevada
Job Description: Lead Database/Cloud Administrator
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Establish environments in the AWS or Azure cloud and administer identity access and protection.
· Optimize, monitor and report on usage
· Work with vendors and IT staff to specify environmental requirements.
· Ensure proper and efficient business use of the organizations data stores, maximizing the productivity of the datas end users.
· Responsibilities include the planning, design, and implementation of application and data maintenance software systems from a database perspective.
· Perform and supervise the administration of all court databases located in the AWS Cloud and AZURE and track and assure the proper use of all licensing
· Specifically, the individual in this position will lead all database related activity, ensuring best practices in database design and engineering, administration, development and performance and tuning.
· Create and implement test plans and work with users to execute and perform testing, especially with regard to performance.
· Work with developers to track and enhance long-running queries and procedures.
· Participate in the development of all data exchanges.
· Ensure data integrity, supervise, and perform required migrations.
· Analyze and perform advanced administrative tasks to ensure stability of data databases.
· Enforce organization standards to ensure quality.
· Manage and perform detailed testing on developed database objects. Establish design and code standards and work with technical staff to ensure code compliance.
· Ensure and maintain the proper documentation and configuration/change management for all activities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Experience with administration of cloud-based services particularly AWS and Azure
· Experience with cloud identity management
· Prior DBA experience, particularly data warehouse including data extraction, storage, and transformation/quality control.
· Ability to work nontraditional hours as needed.
High school diploma and 4 years of experience in related area along with IT supervisory experience.
Novalink Solutions LLCCarson City, NV
TechnologyView All Novalink Solutions LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.