Account Manager II - (Chandler, AZ)
- Posted: over a month ago
NovaSource Power Services is the service partner for renewables asset owners ready to fuel smart growth. As an O&M-focused company with 20 years of operating experience, NovaSource has the global reach and strategic capabilities to achieve our clients’ renewables goals around the world.
To serve our clients, we invest into our people. On hire, we assess each employee’s experience and expertise, then mentor them to grow engaging and satisfying careers.
Our turn-key services optimize each step of our clients’ project lifecycles — from commissioning to decommissioning and everything in between. Our approach delivers creates success for our clients, stability for our teams, and enables us to build a world-class culture of excellence. And that’s how we empower a renewable world.
The Account Manager II – is our Customer Relationship Manager that acts on behave of the owner and NovaSource. This candidate will serve as the liaison between the external customers and internal customers while achieving the best customer experience. This candidate will be responsible for the following but not limited to: understanding and providing customer experience, contract management, handling of customer inquiries, and maintaining the company’s core values. The candidate is responsible to achieve maximum customer satisfaction through fast execution of concerns, by following and where needed improving internal processes, standards, and guidelines as appropriate. The candidate is furthermore responsible to determine, understand and properly communicate the customer needs to the management and escalate whenever necessary to the director level.
As a result, the candidate would be responsible to drive proactive process improvements by cross-functional collaboration with other departments. The candidate should possess an exceptional ability to communicate with external & internal stakeholders to understand their issues & ensure timely closure of any open inquiries. The candidate is required to have experience understanding contract language, working within a cross-functional environment, possess a “can do” attitude, results driven, and willing to take-on challenges to ensure customer’s expectations achieved.
- Ensure customer’s needs are met with the goal to exceed their expectations
- Ability to read and understand contract language
- Provide business support for solving potential legal disputes before they require legal intervention.
- Ability to request, understand & negotiate quotes/rates related to Service Change Order’s and other customer requested items not covered under normal contractual items.
- Interface with the Business Development team and all internal teams to ensure all needs and expectations of the customers are clearly communicated.
- Analytical approach to work and ability to prioritize and take direction on priorities
- On time tracking and execution of contractual responsibilities and escalating when bottlenecks occur.
- Proactively drive regular customer communication in order to ensure comprehensive information flow.
- Coordination, observation and follow-up on customer projects and providing information to internal stakeholders as needed.
- Prepare summary reports and analysis on NSPS performance at meeting customer expectations.
- Ensure compliance with our Compliance team for processes within area of responsibility
- Execute back-office activities
- In addition, candidate is obligated to accept assignments from his or her manager that may not be included in the job description, but which are related to his or her activity and are necessary in the course of normal business operations
- Job description subject to change at any time
- Demonstrated excellence in customer relationship within a technical environment
- Customer Experience minded and focused on successful customer relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across multiple levels of cross functional teams
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated extensive experience in executing customer concerns or issues to improve the performance of the organization.
- Ability to lead a cross-functional team with associates and contractors with minimum supervision
- Ability to work and understand all aspects of a technical field service operation with various customers and owners.
- Ability to read and understand contract language to manage all executed customer contract and their nuances
- Proven problem-solving abilities and analytical processes – “Out of The Box Thinker”
- Must be motivated to work independently & with minimal supervision
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office suite programs
- Fluent English language skills, additional language beneficial
- Change oriented and adaptable to changing business situations and priorities.
Education and Experience:
- High School Degree required
- BS in Business, Engineering, Organizational Development or similar preferred
- 5-10 years’ work experience, preferably in the renewable energy, or field service industries.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a technical environment with field service or related experience
- 7-10 years prior experience in customer service, customer relationship management
- Experience in a photovoltaic or power generating industry preferred
- Up to 25% travel maybe required per year (domestic & international)
Office Physical Requirements:
All positions in our office require interaction with people and technology while either standing or sitting. In order to best service our customers, internal and external, all associates must be able to communicate face-to-face and on the phone with or without reasonable accommodation. NovaSource is committed to compliance with its obligations under all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting employment discrimination. In keeping with this commitment, it attempts to reasonably accommodate applicants and employees in accordance with the requirements of the disability discrimination laws. It also invites individuals with disabilities to participate in a good faith, interactive process to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made without imposing an undue hardship.
Potential candidates will meet the education and experience requirements provided on the above job description and excel in completing the listed responsibilities for this role.
US: Diversity Statement – Equal Employment Opportunity
It is NovaSource’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. NovaSource disapproves of, and will not tolerate, unlawful discrimination against any applicant or employee because of race, color, national origin or ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, age, religion, disability, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal laws.
BusinessView all jobs at NovaSource Power