Working Hours:11 pm To 7 am
Pay Rate: $33 per hour
- Provide electrical repair services for the company plant/equipment.
- Maintain, improve, repair or modify equipment as instructed in a professional, cost-efficient manner.
- Record all work assignments on timesheets in a legible and timely manner for costing.
- Assist in the development of preventative and predictive maintenance.
- Learn all aspects of maintenance (electrical fields) to improve the effectiveness of the overall department.
- Servicing machines/equipment effectively for on-time delivery of products.
- Able to reduce equipment downtime.
- Maintenance project schedules kept.
- Exhibiting maintenance cost reductions/savings concerns.
- Must be punctual and dependable.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others on an ongoing basis.
- Following repair/maintenance performed, equipment proves production capable.
- Good housekeeping and safety standard compliance.
- Must be able to read, write legibly, speak and understand English and to document stipulated records as instructed.
- Electrician license, or 5 years related successful hands-on trade experience servicing like equipment.
- Must be able to work at heights
- Must be able to operate a scissor lift
- Comfortable working is industrial welding conditions