Nova Industries, LLC. is now hiring for a full time position in our customer service department. We are looking for someone for customer service that is:
- Charismatic and friendly
- Confident and optimistic
- Excellent student and leader!
Our full time customer service representatives specialize in:
- Building rapport with our client’s new or existing customers face to face
- Figuring out client's needs and wants
- Assisting in problem solving
- Setting up new accounts and updating existing accounts to provide a full customer service experience
We provide all of the necessary training in our customer service department in order to provide a successful career within our company. Since Nova Industries, LLC. has expanded into 5 markets since 2015, we are able to offer aggressive internal advancement opportunities to our team. Our new full time customer service specialist will have an opportunity to advance into new positions not only in customer service but also throughout the company because of our policy of only hiring and promoting from within.
"My favorite part about Nova Industries, is the opportunity for career growth. My coaches are hands on with my development on a daily basis and push me to succeed." - Ailie, current employee at Nova.
- 1-2 years of customer service, sales, or relevant job experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional Image
- Ability to work Full Time
- Team Player
- Optimistic Attitude and Down for Whatever!
- College Degree Preferred
- Desire to be the best at what you do!
- Weekly family and friends events
- Staff appreciation day, lunch, dinners, ect.
- Health management programs
- Flex days
- Holidays off
- Win free paid vacations – Bahamas, Puerto Rico, and continentally
- Sporting event and concert tickets
- Bring your kids and pets to work day!
- Philanthropy events
- Travel for “research and development"
- Taxable expenses
Entry Level candidates with the following interest should apply:
Customer care, sales, entry level sales, customer relations, customer acquisition, customer conversion, customer response, customer renewal, customer retention, customer research, customer response, customer effectiveness, provides face to face service to customers, customer satisfaction, restaurant management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in hospitality, customer service evaluation, customer loyalty, customer service adviser, customer service analyst, customer service associate, customer service consultant, customer relationship adviser, customer relationship management.