Nova Industries, LLC is expanding at a tremendous rate! We are currently hiring for entry level and experienced customer service specialist who we can bring on to our already prestigious firm.
ENTRY LEVEL & EXPERIENCED - Customer Service, Hospitality, Management, Retail!
Because our demand is so great and we only promote from within, we need career-minded individuals who can develop a working knowledge of our systems and have the ambition to learn, teach, develop and lead others. The individual will need to have a great student mentality and be able to succeed at two things simultaneously; working and taking care of customers, as well as learning everything about leadership, management and our systems to take over markets for one of our clients.
Paid training included. All positions are entry level, (regardless of experience) and promotions are based upon initiative and merit. A 4 year college degree is preferred but not mandatory.
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and listening skills, demonstrated effective organizational and proactive problem solving skills confidence in working in an environment of complexity and ambiguity
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- A demonstrated expertise in time management and organizational skills.
- A demonstrated self-starter and highly motivated with an ability to work as a team member in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work independently to deliver results, demonstrated leadership in community and/or professional organizations and the ability to travel overnight are required.
We Are Looking For COMPETITIVE Individuals To Take Our Company To The Next Level. Our Firm Maintains The Policy Of Training Our Employees From Scratch In The Following Areas
- Entry Level Management
- Junior Marketing
- Campaign Development
- Event Coordination
- Public Relations
- Sales Associates
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
Entry Level candidates with the following interest should apply:
Customer care, sales, entry level sales, customer relations, customer acquisition, customer conversion, customer response, customer renewal, customer retention, customer research, customer response, customer effectiveness, provides face to face service to customers, customer satisfaction, restaurant management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in hospitality, customer service evaluation, customer loyalty, customer service adviser, customer service analyst, customer service associate, customer service consultant, customer relationship adviser, customer relationship management.